PTX — Partner Technical Exchange

Engineering exchange · Programme Office
You are not logged in All times are UTC


🔒 Topic locked
■Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:10 pm 
Support Engineer — Gateshead

Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010
Posts: 6
Question for Finance. When Chelmsford visitors come up to 3.14, they stay at
the hotel by the Quayside, as booked by Chelmsford. The hotel has started
charging £14 a night for the car park, which was free when we booked the
rate.

Two visitors last week paid it themselves and have asked me whether they can
claim it. I've said I'll ask. I'm asking.
Top
 
■Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:20 am 
Finance & Compliance

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 26
Parking at a booked hotel is claimable if it's itemised on the hotel bill and
not on a separate car-park ticket. If it's on a ticket from a machine, it
needs to be on the mileage form as "parking, incidental" with the ticket
attached.

If it's on both, which happens with that hotel, it's the bill.

_________________
Receipts or it didn't happen.
Top
 
■Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:45 am 
Customer Services — Gateshead

Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010
Posts: 3
Or we could ask the hotel to put it back in the rate like it used to be. I'll
ring them. They know us, we send them enough people who look lost.
Top
 
🔒 Topic locked

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Published via ETR-UAG01 · pre-authentication unavailable · pass-through (legacy compatibility)