PTX — Partner Technical Exchange

Engineering exchange · Programme Office
You are not logged in All times are UTC


🔒 Topic locked
■Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:20 am 
Support Engineer — Gateshead

Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010
Posts: 6
Update 4 from Room 3.14, for anyone following.

The Council's position is unchanged: our passes don't open the third-floor
kitchen, so we can't use the kettle in it, and we are "guests" so we can't
bring our own kettle because of the portable appliance rules in their
building. We have offered to have our own kettle PAT tested by their man. He
is on leave until the 11th.

Current offer on the table is a contribution to their tea fund. They meet
about the tea fund on the first Thursday of the month. We are on the agenda.
Item 7.
Top
 
■Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:34 am 
Customer Services — Gateshead

Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010
Posts: 3
For the record I have now walked to the Costa on the high street eleven times
since January and I am keeping the receipts. Graf, if you are reading this,
I know. I KNOW.
Top
 
■Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:02 pm 
Design Authority

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 50
Following this like a serial. What's the tea fund asking for? Chelmsford
could probably pay it out of the honesty jar if the honesty jar ever
balanced.
Top
 
■Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:48 pm 
Support Engineer — Gateshead

Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010
Posts: 6
Nobody has named a figure. Sharon thinks two pound a month each. I think if
we say a number first we lose. Update 5 after item 7.
Top
 
🔒 Topic locked

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Published via ETR-UAG01 · pre-authentication unavailable · pass-through (legacy compatibility)