PTX — Partner Technical Exchange

Engineering exchange · Programme Office
You are not logged in All times are UTC


🔒 Topic locked
■Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:15 am 
Facilities

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 28
Before anyone starts: I didn't change the tea bags. The catering
contractor changed supplier across all their sites this week. The new
ones are round.

I've passed on the comments received so far (eleven, three of them from
the same person), and asked whether the old ones can come back. Please
don't leave notes in the honesty jar. It's for money.

_________________
G. Naismith, Facilities
Shuttle 07:15 / 16:45 from the gatehouse
Top
 
■Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:38 pm 
Design Authority

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 50
Round tea bags. Nobody asked us. Nobody ever asks us.

I'd like it noted that the Design Authority was not consulted on a change
to a critical interface. Stewing time has gone up by at least a minute
and the canteen queue has not been re-baselined to allow for it.
Top
 
■Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:02 pm 
Facilities

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 28
Noted, Frazer. I've added "the Design Authority" to the list of comments.
That makes twelve.

_________________
G. Naismith, Facilities
Shuttle 07:15 / 16:45 from the gatehouse
Top
 
🔒 Topic locked

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Published via ETR-UAG01 · pre-authentication unavailable · pass-through (legacy compatibility)