PTX — Partner Technical Exchange

Engineering exchange · Programme Office
You are not logged in All times are UTC


🔒 Topic locked
■Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:10 am 
Contractor — Coastal Meridian

Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006
Posts: 4
Hi,

My April invoice has come back with the travel line rejected. The note
says "photocopied rail receipts not accepted". The originals went through
the ticket barrier at Liverpool Street, which keeps them. What I have is
the photocopy I took beforehand, which I thought was quite organised.

What would you accept instead?

M. Ramsey
Coastal Meridian
Top
 
■Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:34 am 
Finance & Compliance

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 26
Hi M.,

The barrier only keeps the ticket, not the receipt. The receipt is the
separate slip the machine offers you at the end. You have to press "Yes"
on the screen.

For April only, I'll accept the photocopies with a signed note of the
journeys. From May, originals please, one per journey, attached to the
invoice with the PO on the front.

_________________
Receipts or it didn't happen.
Top
 
■Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:52 am 
Contractor — Coastal Meridian

Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006
Posts: 4
Understood, thanks. I'll press Yes from now on. Signed note to follow
with the resubmission.
Top
 
🔒 Topic locked

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Published via ETR-UAG01 · pre-authentication unavailable · pass-through (legacy compatibility)