| J. Frazer |
■Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:50 pm |
|
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 50
|
|
Just been told I can't claim a meal deal on the Chelmsford–Shoeburyness run any more, "in the current climate". Apparently the papers have made Finance nervous.
I'd like to point out that I have never claimed for a second home or a flat-screen telly. I claimed for a prawn sandwich. Once. In 2008.
|
|
| Top |
|
|
| D. Graf |
■Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:22 pm |
|
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 26
|
by D. Graf » Tue May 12, 2009 2:22 pm
For the avoidance of doubt, the policy hasn't changed. It's being enforced.
Subsistence is claimable when you are away from your normal place of work for more than five hours. Shoeburyness to Chelmsford for a two-hour meeting is not more than five hours, however long the A13 feels.
Itemised receipts only. A card slip that says "ÂŁ3.99" could be anything.
_________________ Receipts or it didn't happen.
|
|
| Top |
|
|
| J. Frazer |
■Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:40 pm |
|
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 50
|
|
| Top |
|
|
| D. Graf |
■Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:01 pm |
|
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 26
|
by D. Graf » Tue May 12, 2009 3:01 pm
Then the itemised receipt will say so.
_________________ Receipts or it didn't happen.
|
|
| Top |
|
|