PTX — Partner Technical Exchange

Engineering exchange · Programme Office
You are not logged in All times are UTC


🔒 Topic locked
■Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:30 am 
Reception

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 24
Handed in at Marconi Court reception this week:

  • One umbrella, black, large, golf style, broken spoke.
  • One TLD badge on a clip, found in the Level 1 gents, by the hand dryer.


The umbrella can be collected from me any time. The badge I have put in an envelope and I would quite like someone to come and collect it TODAY, please.

_________________
Reception, Marconi Court
Lost property is kept for 30 days :)
Top
 
■Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:15 am 
Instrumentation Engineer

Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006
Posts: 20
The badge is mine. It went through the Chelmsford visit in my coat pocket instead of going back on the rack at Shoeburyness. I'll come and get it at lunch and take it back on the shuttle.

Please don't tell the RPS. I'll tell the RPS.

_________________
Bob Smith, Instrumentation
If you borrow a logger, write it in the book.
Top
 
■Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:20 pm 
Reception

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 24
Badge collected. Umbrella still here. The umbrella has now been here longer than the badge and nobody is worried about the umbrella at all.

_________________
Reception, Marconi Court
Lost property is kept for 30 days :)
Top
 
🔒 Topic locked

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Published via ETR-UAG01 · pre-authentication unavailable · pass-through (legacy compatibility)