| K. Charlton |
■Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:10 pm |
|
| Support Engineer — Gateshead |
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010
Posts: 6
|
|
Question for Finance. When Chelmsford visitors come up to 3.14, they stay at the hotel by the Quayside, as booked by Chelmsford. The hotel has started charging £14 a night for the car park, which was free when we booked the rate.
Two visitors last week paid it themselves and have asked me whether they can claim it. I've said I'll ask. I'm asking.
|
|
| Top |
|
|
| D. Graf |
■Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:20 am |
|
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 26
|
by D. Graf » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:20 am
Parking at a booked hotel is claimable if it's itemised on the hotel bill and not on a separate car-park ticket. If it's on a ticket from a machine, it needs to be on the mileage form as "parking, incidental" with the ticket attached.
If it's on both, which happens with that hotel, it's the bill.
_________________ Receipts or it didn't happen.
|
|
| Top |
|
|
| S. Charlton |
■Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:45 am |
|
| Customer Services — Gateshead |
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010
Posts: 3
|
|
Or we could ask the hotel to put it back in the rate like it used to be. I'll ring them. They know us, we send them enough people who look lost.
|
|
| Top |
|
|