PTX — Partner Technical Exchange

Engineering exchange · Programme Office
You are not logged in All times are UTC


🔒 Topic locked
■Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:05 am 
Reception

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 24
Lovely turnout at the first Knitting Circle on Thursday, including, I'm
pleased to report, two self-declared sceptics from Design Authority who came
"for the biscuits" and stayed for the whole hour.

One of them has cast on his first square and would like it known that it is
"structurally sound". It is. It's a bit of a trapezium. We meet Thursdays,
12.30, Breakout Area, Level 3. Needles and wool provided.

_________________
Reception, Marconi Court
Lost property is kept for 30 days :)
Top
 
■Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:20 am 
Design Authority

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 50
For the record I went for the biscuits and I remain a sceptic. I was merely
persuaded that the square would be tidier if I kept going. That is not the
same thing as enjoying it.

It's a trapezium because the needles are too big. That's a tooling problem.
Top
 
■Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:48 am 
Node Control (Graduate)

Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010
Posts: 7
Is it true the blanket's going to the hospice? If so I'm in. I can't knit but
I can learn. Can I come after lunch rather than instead of it?

_________________
It's DNS.
Top
 
■Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:10 pm 
Reception

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 24
Yes, it's for the hospice, and yes, bring your lunch. Frazer, there are
smaller needles in the tin. You know where the tin is.

_________________
Reception, Marconi Court
Lost property is kept for 30 days :)
Top
 
🔒 Topic locked

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Published via ETR-UAG01 · pre-authentication unavailable · pass-through (legacy compatibility)