PTX — Partner Technical Exchange

Engineering exchange · Programme Office
You are not logged in All times are UTC


🔒 Topic locked
■Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:15 am 
Facilities

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 28
The Building 1 vending machine was restocked on Friday afternoon. As of 08:30
this morning, both Tunnock's tea cake rows are empty. That is 36 tea cakes in
what I am told was mostly Friday afternoon.

This is the fourth week running. The vending contractor has asked me if we
have "had a party". We have not had a party.

I am not accusing anyone. I would simply like the person or persons
responsible to leave some for other people.

_________________
G. Naismith, Facilities
Shuttle 07:15 / 16:45 from the gatehouse
Top
 
■Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:02 am 
Reception

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 24
Maureen here. It's not just Shoeburyness! Somebody brought a box of
Tunnock's up to Chelmsford on the shuttle last Tuesday and they were gone
before I'd finished signing the parcel in. The foil was all folded into
little squares and left on my counter.

_________________
Reception, Marconi Court
Lost property is kept for 30 days :)
Top
 
■Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:45 am 
Design Authority

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 50
I'm going to say it. Percival Marine. They share the canteen, they have a
meeting room right by the machine and they had the blinds down all last
week.
Top
 
■Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:20 pm 
Instrumentation Engineer

Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006
Posts: 20
Can I just say it isn't me, because people keep looking at my desk. I don't
even like them. I've had four this week, and I've been thinking about the
fifth since ten o'clock, which isn't like me. The marshmallow isn't even the
good bit.

_________________
Bob Smith, Instrumentation
If you borrow a logger, write it in the book.
Top
 
■Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:41 pm 
Test Engineer

Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006
Posts: 35
Out of interest, what day does the machine actually get restocked? Is it
always Friday? And does the contractor keep a sales count per row or just a
total?
Top
 
■Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:50 am 
Facilities

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 28
Friday, and per row, why? GB, if you're planning to corner the market I
will find out.

Update: I have asked the contractor to put two more rows over to Tunnock's.
The contractor has asked me, again, if we are having a party.

_________________
G. Naismith, Facilities
Shuttle 07:15 / 16:45 from the gatehouse
Top
 
■Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:10 pm 
Design Authority

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 50
Unconfirmed report that someone drove to the big Tesco in Southend at lunch
and bought a caddy of 48. They were gone by half three. I am not naming
names. It was someone from Building 8.
Top
 
🔒 Topic locked

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Published via ETR-UAG01 · pre-authentication unavailable · pass-through (legacy compatibility)