PTX — Partner Technical Exchange

Engineering exchange · Programme Office
You are not logged in All times are UTC


🔒 Topic locked
■Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:10 am 
Finance & Compliance

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 26
Given the current climate, the Christmas party budget has been halved this year, from £30 a head to £15. Nobody is happier about this than I am, which is to say nobody.

Options, please vote below by Friday:
  • The Orange Tree back room: buffet and one drink each. Fits us exactly.
  • Building 1 canteen at Shoeburyness: free room, the catering contractor does food, shuttle there and back.
  • Bowling in Chelmsford: shoes included, food not.

_________________
Receipts or it didn't happen.
Top
 
■Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:48 am 
Design Authority

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 50
The Orange Tree, obviously. Nobody wants to spend a Christmas party in the canteen they eat in every day, looking at the Bounty display.

I note this is the first year the budget has gone down. I'd like it minuted that I said, in September, that it would.
Top
 
■Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:30 am 
Test Engineer

Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006
Posts: 35
Building 8 votes bowling. We have been practising on the chamber floor with a rolled-up cable drum. We're quite good now.
Top
 
■Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm 
Finance & Compliance

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 26
Result: The Orange Tree, Friday 19th, from 7pm. One drink each on the company. Anything after that is on you, and please don't put it on a mileage claim. I will know.

_________________
Receipts or it didn't happen.
Top
 
🔒 Topic locked

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Published via ETR-UAG01 · pre-authentication unavailable · pass-through (legacy compatibility)