| M. Ramsey |
■Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:10 am |
|
| Contractor — Coastal Meridian |
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006
Posts: 4
|
|
Hi,
My April invoice has come back with the travel line rejected. The note says "photocopied rail receipts not accepted". The originals went through the ticket barrier at Liverpool Street, which keeps them. What I have is the photocopy I took beforehand, which I thought was quite organised.
What would you accept instead?
M. Ramsey Coastal Meridian
|
|
| Top |
|
|
| D. Graf |
■Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:34 am |
|
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006
Posts: 26
|
by D. Graf » Tue May 26, 2009 11:34 am
Hi M.,
The barrier only keeps the ticket, not the receipt. The receipt is the separate slip the machine offers you at the end. You have to press "Yes" on the screen.
For April only, I'll accept the photocopies with a signed note of the journeys. From May, originals please, one per journey, attached to the invoice with the PO on the front.
_________________ Receipts or it didn't happen.
|
|
| Top |
|
|
| M. Ramsey |
■Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:52 am |
|
| Contractor — Coastal Meridian |
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006
Posts: 4
|
|
Understood, thanks. I'll press Yes from now on. Signed note to follow with the resubmission.
|
|
| Top |
|
|